Thanks to Hurricane Harvey I am stuck indoors for my workouts until Houston dries up and honestly, the sky opens wide a few times a year around here. So, to keep getting my fit on I compiled this list of my go to Top 5 Online Workouts You Can Do Indoors from my favorite fitness experts and the best news; they are all FREE!! I like free and I like to workout in the comfort of my own home at least a couple of days a week and thanks to the professionals on these websites I have come to appreciate my body for its strength and accomplishments towards reaching my fitness goals.
Working out indoors is actually a huge market and the videos available are so diverse it would be impossible not to find something to fit your needs. just in case you ever find yourself stuck indoors because maybe the weather is extra rainy, or maybe there is a hurricane outside? It is super easy to make a million excuses NOT to work out when you have spent two days running around town making sure you have enough water and batteries to hold up in the house with your family for the next week and you are glued to the Weather Channel. So, to help you get motivated I compiled a list of the Top 5 Online Workouts You Can Do Indoors.
Top 5 Online Workouts You Can Do Indoors
- Fitness Blender offers a wide variety of workouts of varying lengths and all levels. I enjoy the streamlined style they present their video library and the details they provide in each video. These are great for a specific focus on particular body parts or if you are looking to achieve a particular workout like HIIT, strength training. If you are looking for an ongoing routine you can also buy a program. I have purchased an 8-week program in the past and I loved the plan!
- Fightmaster Yoga is an amazing resource for full-length free yoga videos. She provides a wide selection of videos from prenatal yoga, to Ashtanga and even challenges to help you build strong yoga habits like her Yoga Fix 90 Challenge designed to get participants to do yoga every day for three months.
- Myfreeyoga.com is a great yoga resource with videos from many different yoga instructors offering many different choices to meet your fitness needs. This is a great place for you to get to know the personality and style of all the yoga instructors so you can find someone you love learning yoga from. I really enjoy Yoga With Adriene, so funny and real.
- You Tube is perfect if you don't know what you like yet or if you want to change up your routine but need some new ideas. Get to know what you like and the personalities of the instructors. Just type in what ever fitness or any other specifics you have in mind like Zumba, or yoga, or if you need to see how to do a one legged squat
- Do Yoga With Me, of course, the site has yoga videos but I like that they offer Pilates. Check out the site for your choice of yoga workout or participate in a challenge.
I know there are millions of workout videos you can watch but check out the Top 5 Online Workouts You Can Do Indoors and let me know what you think! Decide for yourself what sites and what suits you. Feel free to make some suggestions with your favorite online fitness videos. Maybe a quick indoor workout is exactly what you need to take your mind off the terrible weather and it's always good to exercise.
Enjoy your workout stay inside and stay safe if you got a hurricane or a tropical storm in your neighborhood.